|Welcome To Official Website of Saudara Teknik
Single-impeller submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with vertical delivery port.
GXR: with open impeller.
GXV: with free-flow (vortex) impeller.
Motor cooled by the pumped water passing between the motor jacket and the external jacket.
Handle in polypropylene.
Double shaft seal with oil chamber.
With float switch for automatic start/stop.
Minimum dimension and high levels of performance, for use in many different applications, head up to 12,7 m and flow rates up to 220 liters/min.
- For clean water containing solids up to 10 mm grain size.
- For draining rooms or or emptying tanks.
- Extracti on of water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater collection.
- For irrigation purposes.
- For clean or slightly dirty water, containing solids up to 25 mm grain size.
- Particularly suitable for liquidor with filamentous particles.
For outdoor use a power supply cable of not less than 10m should be used in accordance with: EN 60 335-2-41.